dressbarn Gift Cards can be ordered online for use in our retail stores or at dressbarn.com. They may be sent to any individual with a valid shipping address in the United States. The recipient can use the Gift Card upon receipt to shop both online and at our retail stores.
Buying Gift Cards
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to the Gift Cards link at the bottom of each page.
- Click "Gift Cards".
Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase a Gift Card:
- Depending on the shipping method you choose, the actual Gift Card will be delivered in 1-10 business days.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Shop dressbarn.com and select items you wish to purchase
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Bag"
- Proceed through the checkout
- Enter your Gift Card number and unique PIN (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page and click "Apply"
- If you have more than one Gift Card, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one
If you already have a Gift Card that does not have a PIN, it can only be redeemed at a dressbarn retail store
Redeeming a Gift Card at a dressbarn Store
At the register, present the Gift Card as you would any other form of payment. The amount you spend will be deducted from your Gift Card balance.
Gift Card Balance
Checking the balance of your Gift Card is easy. To check the balance of your Gift Card, please click here.
Note: If your gift card has a pin number, it will be located on the back of the card and covered by a silver scratch-off material.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash except where required by law, and may not be applied as payment on any account.
- Lost, stolen, altered, or damaged Gift Cards will not be canceled and replaced without the required proof of purchase.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards; however, items paid for with a Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us.