|Product information||Details||Unit Price||Discount||Total|
View shipping rates
All items available for sale on the dressbarn.com website are expected to be in stock and available for shipment. Orders begin the shipping process as soon as your online purchase is complete. Items are shipped once they are located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. Currently, we do not offer advanced sale or backorder options.
Shipping Methods and Costs
During the checkout process you will be prompted to choose the shipping option that best suits your preferred method of shipping. Shipping costs are determined by a combination of the shipping method you choose and the total value of your order. During checkout you will be able to view your total shipping charges prior to order completion. You will also have the ability to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery.
*Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States
Standard Shipping, (3-8 business days): FedEx SmartPost and USPS Priority Mail are used for all standard shipping orders. You can expect your order to arrive within 3-8 full business days.
- FedEx SmartPost to 48 Contiguous States: The FedEx SmartPost program allows us to quickly send your package from the dressbarn.com fulfillment center to your local post office. Once your package arrives at your post office, your local mail carrier will deliver the package to you or place the package in your Post Office Box.
- USPS Priority Mail to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, APO/FPO, and Puerto Rico:
The USPS Priority Mail program allows us to quickly send your package from the dressbarn.com fulfillment center to your delivery address.
FedEx Second Day, (2-3 business days): Items may be shipped via our Second Day service to most destinations in the United States. You can expect your order to arrive within 2-3 full business days. Orders placed before 12pm ET will be shipped out on the same day. We currently do not offer an expedited shipping option for P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO, US Territories, Puerto Rico, and some rural areas of the United States.
FedEx Next Day, (1-2 business days): Items may be shipped via our Next Day service to most destinations in the United States. You can expect your order to arrive within 1-2 full business day. Orders placed before 12pm ET will be shipped out on the same day. We currently do not offer an expedited shipping option for P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO, US Territories, Puerto Rico, and some rural areas of the United States. International shipping is not offered on dressbarn.com at this time.
Please reference below for shipping estimates:
*excludes major holidays
*excludes major holidays
How do I place a Ship to Store order?
- Place the item(s) in your bag and click the begin checkout link.
- Once in checkout, check the box labeled Ship order to my dressbarn location.
- Upon checking the ship to store option, you will be given the opportunity to search for the store using either the city and state or zip code.
- Your search results will include a list of eligible ship-to-store locations, click the select button for the store you would like to ship to. Only one store may be chosen per order. If no stores appear, select another zip code or close the window and choose to ship to an alternate shipping address (i.e. your home) during the checkout process.
Can I expedite my shipment to the store?
When items are shipped to a dressbarn store, they are eligible for standard shipping only. You can expect your order to arrive at the store within 3-8 full business days.
Can I track my shipment to the store?
Yes. Items are shipped using FedEx Ground. You will be provided with a tracking number in your shipment confirmation email.
When can I pick up my order at the store?
Once your Fedex tracking number shows that your package has been delivered, you may pick up the order at the designated dressbarn store. Please verify store hours. The items will be kept at the store for 30 days after delivery. After 30 days from delivery date, any unclaimed items will be returned to the warehouse and you will receive credit for the item(s).
What information do I need to pick up my order?
Please bring a copy of your order confirmation email when you visit the dressbarn store to pick up your order. This email contains all of the information needed to identify your order. You will also be asked to sign for your order when you pick it up.
For your protection, you may be asked for the following:
- Proper photo ID (a valid state-issued ID or drivers license)
- Credit card used to make your purchase (if applicable)
Can I have someone else pick up my order for me?
For your protection, the owner or authorized user of the credit card must be present to pick up the merchandise.
What do I do if I want to return my order?
When your order arrives and you can return or exchange it at the dressbarn store! If you would prefer to return your order to dressbarn.com, please visit ourreturns page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us